Established September 26th 2008

Spring living




Life has been a little crazy for us lately. It's been pretty good for the most part but it's mostly just been busy. A little bit before Easter Our life was filled with more stress then we would have liked. Nothing went just right it seemed like. We had one month that was just plain bad. First our water heater broke and flooded our basement. That was a big headache. We spent weeks on clean up and repairs. From cleaning up mold and carpet damage to painting and washing just about everything we own in our "junk room". Plus a lot of money went in to these repairs and buying a new water heater of course. Then I get a toothpick stuck in my foot somehow. I tried and tried to get it out by my self for two days and had no luck. It actually got pushed into my foot even deeper so I ended up having to go to the doctor to get it removed. On the way to the doctor I got pulled over for the first time since my senior year of high school and got a speeding ticket. Then that same week I had a horrible toothache that I just couldn't handle anymore so I went to the dentist and had two cavity's filled. There was an "emergency" that took the dentist away in the middle of getting my numbing shots and once he came back my mouth was not all the way numb so I had to get two more shots. This caused my mouth to be numb for the WHOLE day instead of the normal few hours. This was a big chunk of change as well I should have just waited out the pain and gone to Denver to my brother in law. Also it seemed that that month we got just about every bill we could possibly receive. It was stressful to say the least. We pushed through that crazy month. Once Easter came our luck seemed to change thankfully. Easter was so enjoyable. We got to spend time with our families. Summer gave her farewell talk and did wonderful. She is now in the MTC and leaves to Texas at the end of July. She will be an amazing missionary. After going to the farewell we went to my parents for dinner. Breck loved the Easter egg hunt and loved the candy even more. I took his candy away after a while because he was downing it but he somehow kept finding more. Every time I looked at him he was eating a new piece of candy. He acted as if his mother never let him eat sugar. Oh wait that's because I don't ha ha. Well not very often. Anyway it was a wonderful day! Since then things have still been very busy but not in a bad way like before. Breck has been learning so much lately. He can say almost any animal noise and know most all of his body parts. His newest favorite word is "gool" aka school. He's favorite show is "go go" aka Diego. We have been working on our yard forever it seems like but I'm so excited to say it's almost done. We have flowers planted and our grass is starting to finally grow in somewhat. Max did wonderful this semester in school as always and is now on to the summer semester and It looks like he will graduate sooner then we thought. He is helping out with farming the hay at the dairy and Loves it! He also is now working for world financial group. It's been hard work learning all of the business but he loves it and hopefully will be successful at being a financial planner. He takes his insurance test in a week! Once he passes his test he will officially be a financial planner! We are so excited for this new adventure. We felt like we needed something new or different in our lives and after much thought and prayer we decided that this is it! Max is so smart with this type of thing that I know he will do great. If you need help with your finances or need life insurance Max would be happy to help! We still love living in Layton other than the noisy Jets that fly all day. We love our ward and our calling especially. We teach the 16 year old Sunday school class. Breck is now 18 months and is loving nursery. I thought he would have separation problems but nope. Once he is in nursery he doesn't care one bit. He just cares about the toys and treats. He is so funny sometimes I just love him. He is also the most loving boy you will ever meet! He gives everyone hugs and kisses sometimes even strangers which I'm not a huge fan of that. Breck is what makes our family. He is the best thing that has ever happened to Max and I! We are so Blessed to have Breck and all other our other family as well!

1 comment:

The Poulson's said...

Hey glad I found your blog! Your little guy is so cute!